Welcome
This is my blog.
No spamming of the tagbox pleaaaaaase.
If you like me, come right in!
If you dislike me, well, there's nothing much to say, right?



Basketballer
This *kawaii* rocker boy's full name is Gabriel Ulmann.
also knowned as Gabby.
He came in cold, covered in blood on 31 August 1995.
Has been growing since then. You can e-mail & MSN him at freezingbird_95@hotmail.com
A Bowen Basketball school team member and PROUD of it.
He's a Bowenian, and is part of a great class,2E2'09.


L0VEs Y
❥HER!
My family, of course.
Basketball
2e2'09
Sleeping
Food
TV
Nice Clothes
Computer Games


hates O
✖Rippers
Spammers
People who utter total bullshit
My sister, Maybe?
Backstabbers
Evildoers!


waNteD >.<
☺To be with HER
New clothes
More money
A new phone
My dog from overseas
My father to come home earlier
Good results
WORLD PEACE WOO!
Get into interschool Basketball 2nd round
Get into interschool Basketball nationals

Taggie N


Credits
Designer- Maddie
Pictures- 1 2
Brushes- DeviantART
Image programme- Gimp!
Image uploader- Photobucket


Jukie Boxie N

DARlinks

Past matches

Ex+ra


nth 2 do ?
click! -------->
jamiejam715965 got their 
             
             Neopet at http://www.neopets.com


5.5.09
I found my wallet :D c0mments!
Title says it all! XD

Was relieved a ton when an old man came into my class and gave it back to me. Thx alot! :D

And to the guy/gal who took it and left it on the floor to be drenched by the rain, _l_ u agn. My poor wallet is still kinda wet now -.-

Okay gtg. :D

I Played @ 9:12 PM